Posted June 4, 2011
Coming home with your new-born is a time of joy and stress. Joy because you’ve waited so long for this moment and stress because you aren’t sure you know what you are doing. You wish your baby had come with a manual, and – thank goodness you’ve found one!
(This PDF Version (e-book) comes with instructions for downloading to your computer.You'll have immediate access - no delay, no shipping)
See What's Inside:
- Coming Home
- Newborn Behaviors
- Keeping the Peace at Your House
- What Will Your Response Time Be?
- Bringing a Newborn Home - With a Toddler in the House
- Feeding Infants - Keep it Simple
- The Attachment Process
- Sleep and Self-Calming Strategies
- A Schedule for your Newborn
- Intellectual Stimulation for your Infant
- Managing your Time with a Newborn in the House
- Ask kitty Questions: Newborns
- Kitty's Essays
- When your baby won't take a bottle
- Trusting your instincts
Filed under: News from Kitty
Posted June 2, 2011
Summer price breaks on Telephone Counseling - only three slots left in June!
Wednesday June 15 is the only day left in June to book a Telephone Counseling appointment to receive Kitty's personalized baby/toddler sleep training plan. We can discuss short or non-existant naps, nights and ways you can help your baby or toddler or preschooler learn how to put themselves to sleep and get back to sleep if they have a habit of waking up during the night. Infant sleep and feeding plans are also available, tailored for your baby.
If you wonder about your toddler's temper tantrums, refusal to listen to you and not playing by the rules, this June 15 date is available as well for Behavior Counseling on any subject you worry about: toilet training, sleep, separation anxiety, picky eating, super tasters, aggression, etc. No need to fret over these issues this summer.
Book now to grab this only date in June and head off into the summer feeling confident, reassured and prepared with a plan.
Good news! Email Counseling with Kitty is available throughout the summer, including June. This service is designed for short questions on any infant, baby, toddler or preschool question you have regarding parenting challenges you are facing. You may purchase a question for just $25.00 and expect a personal answer from Kitty within 2-3 days.
Calgary Seminars will occur less frequently over the summer, but you won't be left stranded! Here is the schedule and links to register:
- Sleep from Now On - Tuesday June 14. Register
- Toilet Learning the Easy Way - Tuesday July 19 Register
- Setting Healthy Limits (Discipline issues) - Tuesday, July 26 Register
- Sleep from the Start (Prenatal) Thursday August 4 Register
- Sleep from Now On - Tuesday, August 9 Register
Please join Kitty on Facebook to see parenting hints and comments throughout the summer.
Filed under: News from Kitty
Page 1 of 1 pages
KITTY'S BLOG IN YOUR EMAIL INBOX
Our Facebook Page